Please provide us with your Bank Account details, which are found within your Cheque Book.
Direct Debits will be taken on the 1st of the month following the set-up of your account.
Instructions to your Bank or Building Society to pay by Direct Debit
Please pay Avalon Investment Services Ltd Direct Debits from the account detailed in this
Instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I
understand that this Instruction may remain with Avalon Investment Services Ltd and, if so,
details will be passed electronically to my Bank/Building Society.
Banks and Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of accounts.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Avalon Investment Services Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Avalon Investment Services Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Avalon Investment Services Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Avalon Investment Services Ltd ask you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.